on 20 August 2013
1. When I was in sixth grade, I kept a notebook of all the types of wildflowers I found in my neighborhood. I have done so many nerdy things, but that remains one of the nerdiest. (I think I found over 60 kinds, and my favorite name is still birdsfoot trefoil.)
2. I’m going to get my fingerprints done today for the LOC. Well, try. I did it once before, but the guy who did them kept twisting my wrist too fast, and I could see the percentages weren’t enough to pass. So, I’m going for my second attempt.
3. My mother served Chicken Chop Suey over mashed potatoes when I was a kid, and we all loved it and eat it to this day. It is confusingly delicious.
4. I’ve never digitized my music collection and for that I am ashamed. Only slightly ashamed that I listen to more podcasts than music.
5. I had to return some foundation last week for not being light enough. If I were any paler, I’d probably be translucent.